What We Collect
When you interact with our website, blog, or app, you may provide:
- Email address
- Travel dates, number of travelers, and destination preferences
We store usernames but never view or store passwords.
How and When We Collect Information
We gather data when you:
- Register or subscribe to newsletters
- Fill out forms, surveys, or contests
Usage of Information
We use the data collected for:
- Personalizing user experience
- Website improvement
- Customer service
- Transaction processing
- Sending periodic emails
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- All transactions are processed through an external PCI compliant payment gateway; we don’t handle these directly.
- We employ SSL technology for encrypting sensitive information.
Third-party Disclosure and Links
We don’t sell or trade your PII. We may share your PII with partners that assist in operating our website, given they agree to confidentiality. Third-party products may be offered on our site, for which we are not responsible.
We engage in affiliate marketing, which may place cookies on your browser.
We use Google AdSense and have implemented Google Analytics for Demographics and Interest Reporting.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Do Not Track Signals
We honor Do Not Track signals and don’t engage in third-party behavioral tracking.
Children’s Online Privacy
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years.
Fair Information Practices
Should a data breach occur, we will notify users via email and on-site notification within 7 business days.
We collect emails to send information and respond to inquiries. We honor opt-out requests promptly.
To unsubscribe from emails, follow the link at the bottom of each email.
San Ramon Downtown, San Ramon, Alajuela 20201, Costa Rica
Email: [email protected]