Get guidance on the path if you are scrambling to put together a somewhat feasible itinerary for Costa Rica.
Maps make a difference. They’re a crucial tool for travel, especially when we’re on unfamiliar turf and unsure of which way to go.
Nowadays access to maps and travel information it’s a one-click distance, right? So most of us usually plan trips in great detail with what we found on the internet.
However, that doesn’t mean that planning an international trip won’t require a lot of time, research, energy, especially with the COVID situation.
We have been contacted during this 2021 by friends and previous clients, asking all sorts of questions regarding their trip to Costa Rica even though some of them are international travelers experts that build their own itineraries all the time.
And we have been told several times how frustrating is that feeling after doing all the research still feel confused about the information that they found.
It’s not a secret that when you are planning a trip there is an oversaturation of information that makes harder your decision-making process but still you don’t want to just buy a cookie-cutter itinerary that won’t give you flexibility on your plans.
Since things after COVID things are changing all the time and travelers now have to deal with that uncertainty that only can be answered by someone that is on the ground dealing with the country changes daily.
For that reason, we have been inspired by them to help you to answer those questions or things about your trip.
For who is this service?
This Video Chat Call is designed so you can land your ideas of your trip, so you can pick the areas you want to visit according to your goals and put your mind at ease with respect to the parts that you are feeling stuck and overwhelmed by the amount of information that you are finding on the internet while you are planning your trip.
Learn more about the Video Call
One-on-one discussion of where you are struggling with travel planning accordingly to your travel preferences.
Save time and effort
Receive itinerary recommendations tailored to the preferences of your trip with the convenience of a scheduled video call.
Walk through how to plan your itinerary and make the most out of your time in Costa Rica by getting answers to your questions from us who can help you to achieve your best travel experience.
Features and Benefits
- A good comprehension of your personal interests and goals for your trip. You can send your ideas or questions ahead of time to take advantage of your time during our Video Call.
- Recommendations are based on our experience visiting those places, and constantly we are researching with our local contacts that live in different areas so you can trust that the information will be updated.
- Authentic options of places that are not listed on the internet.
- Checking and suggestions on your itinerary idea together based on the length of your trip, activities that you want to do and transportation that you will use in the country so you can optimize your time in the country.
- Places and activities that follow eco-friendly practices so you can be a responsible traveler
- A follow-up email with the links of resources that might helpful for your trip.
- Sharing local tips and help you to save some $$ as you were traveling like a local.
- Updated information regarding the COVID situation in the potential areas that you are planning to visit plus valuable information of the country protocols so you can double-check if you are ready with everything.
As my decision to travel to Costa Rica was quite a spontaneous act, I didn’t have much time to plan my trip in advance. So I started googling to see if I could find a local organization or local tour operator who is specialized in sustainable and ecological tourism. I was looking for something special, something less touristy but more authentic – So I came across the website “Explore Tikizia” and I have to say: This is the best that could have happened to me!Stephanie Nussbaum
The birds and places Rodrigo showed us would not be on a tourist route and the knowledge he has of CR and the incredible forests and wildlife is second to none! We learnt so very much while at the same time had a blast!Jim Thompson
Experiences are made of people, cultures, nature and journeys. Thanks to Ligia and Rodrigo my 2 day weekend was an incredibly fulling experience. From the pre-trip, to on-trip, to post- trip experience, they were professional, knowledgeable, and a sincere pleasure to spend time with.
Book your Video Call
- Express your concerns & list your questions. Complete the Video Call Form with your personal information and the things that you are scrambling to put together, so will review it and try to do our previous research in case we need to dig deeper with our local contacts.
- Schedule your Video Call with us. Check our calendar and available hours at Calendly. Book what works best for you!
- Check out. After we received your Video Call Form and as soon you schedule your call with us. We will check the information and request you the $50US payment through PayPal.
- Let’s talk. 1-hour individual session where we listen first and then together we work together to finish planning your itinerary detailed through Costa Rica.
- Get your resources. We will take notes about everything we talk and send you an email with all the contacts and resources that we find will help you move forward to finish to plan your trip with details.
Interested? Let’s talk.
If you’re ready to experience the power of a Video Call with someone having your full-time attention without the noise of forums with tons of different opinions that are making you confuse, take the next steps.
Complete the Video Call Form.
Schedule your Video Call with us at Calendly.
Complete the payment request of $50US through PayPal.